Do you struggle to find the right words? Wrestle with formatting? Wonder how to explain your unemployment status? ESQ Resume can provide you with the answers. You are only steps away from having a professionally crafted and formatted resume that will set you apart from the competition.
Step 1 - Select Your Category
- Determine what category applies to you (i.e. junior level, mid-level, or senior level) by counting your years of experience starting from your law school graduation date.
- Browse our Resume Services pages to select the service(s) that best meet your needs.
Step 2 - Select Your Service
- Resume Editing or Resume Creation?
- Resume Creation: Either we create a resume from scratch, OR we take your existing resume and work on its overall content and format to make it more effective to potential employers.
- Resume Editing: We take your existing resume reformat it and make basic changes to its existing content to make it more professional (the editing changes made here are more limited than those made under the “Resume Creation” service).
Step 4 - Receive Your Questionnaire
Step 5 - Receive Your Documents
- Once we process your resume and/or cover letter order, we will email you a questionnaire to create or edit your resume and/or cover letter.
- A first draft will be made available to you within 48-72 hours (excluding weekends and holidays) after you have completed the questionnaire and submitted the required documents.
ESQ Resume does not use forms or templates. Every resume we design is unique to each client. Our experienced writers will work one-on-one with you to create a tailored resume and cover letter. Still not sure? Email or call us if you want to speak with us before you place your order. We will contact you within 24 hours. CORPORATE SERVICES
Do you need services beyond the resume and cover letter? Do you run your own law office and have set up a website that needs attention? Are you a lawyer looking to market yourself or your firm to potential clients? Are you a company interested in outplacement services? Are you a law school looking for free career seminars for your students? ESQ Corporate Services can help meet your needs.
- Browse our Resume Services and Corporate Services pages to select the service(s) that best meet your needs.
- Once you’ve selected a service, proceed to checkout for payment. Have your credit card information ready.
Email or call us if you want to speak with us before you place your order. We will contact you within 24 hours.
- If you are a new client, you will need to create an account. Just follow our simple step-by-step process.
Corporate Service Orders
For law office website services and professional biographies, we will email you a questionnaire once your purchase order has been completed. A first draft will be made available to you within 48-72 Hours (excluding weekends and holidays), after you have completed the questionnaire and submitted the required documents. For outplacement seminars and law school workshops, please call us toll free at 877-275-4082. We will contact you within 24 hours to discuss the services with you prior to purchase.